- Publish relevant meaningful content (blogs, pictures, videos) to the web
- Videos are a must in the digital marketing world and allow you to share your message instantly
- Post engaging content to talk with your potential consumer
- Win the game of posting the most content allowing you to be seen
- Utilize all of your social media channels daily
- Communicate directly with your customers sharing how much you care about them and their business
- Take a picture allowing your customers to share their great experience with all of their friends and family on their personal social media sites.
- Capture and direct reviews to any review site you choose your customers to share their experience
- Have the ability to instantly provide information about your products/service with a personal message
Thursday, June 23, 2016
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a video worth? According to my 7th grade honors student a video is worth 1.8 million words! My daughter is not too far off when we investigate how the mind works.
According to research people will retain almost 20% of what they hear. They generally retain 30% of what they see. However, when they combine seeing and listening; the retention of the message increases to 70%.
Every blog, article and digital expert expresses that businesses must utilize video to share their message. There is good reasoning behind these statements.
· Online Video Marketing is far more cost effective than TV, Radio, and Print advertising.
· Once your online video is complete you can reuse the video in multiple marketing settings. Facebook, You Tube etc. can all be used multiple times for absolutely no cost.
· Online Video Marketing will improve your Google ranking. Videos are 53% more likely than text pages to show up on the first page of search results.
· It’s all about Brand Awareness. Viewers retain 95% more of the message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
· According to Cisco, The future is here now. Internet video traffic will be 69% of all global consumer Internet traffic in 2017.
So what is your plan?
DeliveryMaxx has a Patent-Pending Digital Marketing Program that allows you to produce and publish videos instantly populating all of your digital channels. These videos can be shared to individual consumers within seconds, provide video testimonies and show off your great products and services.
The DeliveryMaxx program will allow you to produce Walk Around Videos, Testimonial Videos, create a video messaging program for congratulations after the sale/service, birthday wishes, anniversary of the sale date, and even miscellaneous videos commemorating whatever event you choose which are branded with your business and contact information, as well as easily accessible to share with the world.
All of the content is embedded with special code creating backlinks, mentions and citations driving more traffic back to your website.
In addition to the videos your company will be able to:
DeliveryMaxx is the only company that allows you to do all of these things with one mobile app saving you Time & Money creating great relationships with your customers, advertising/branding your company online, improving your online reputation, and turning everyone into a virtual digital billboard sharing your story and great things you do on the World Wide Web!
By utilizing the app to its fullest extent, your organic search engine results increase as well as referring backlinks, mentions and citations continue to increase driving more traffic back to your website. Your team will have a tool at their fingertips (DMAXX app) where they can capture a great moment and provide a link for your customers to share it to all of their friends and family allowing conversations about your business to be shared with potential customers. In addition, DeliveryMaxx has provided you the tools to instantly post and share videos, communicate with your customers or clients for years to come on.
For more information, contact DeliveryMaxx at (888) 936-6299.
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Every article or blog that has been written over the last ten years has stated that businesses must utilize social media and online reputation to improve their business! However, as much opining which has been published, explanations as to “How to use Social Media to your advantage” have been lacking detailed substance.
By taking a simplistic approach, businesses can effectively use digital media to accomplish their goals which will allow them to increase branding, online reputation, customer engagement thus improving customer service indexes and sales.
First, a business must ask themselves what they need published on the internet about their service, products and how they conduct business on a day-to-day basis.
Every entity needs the following:
· Videos branded with their company. These short videos should be natural and a true reflection of the business (today’s consumer isn’t wanting to watch another commercial). Videos should be published daily and be readily available to send to inquiring customers. By producing short 30-45 second videos whether they are customer testimonies or “how to” videos; businesses will be adding content to the web easily available to the search engines. Videos should not only reside on YouTube or Vine. They should be shared throughout the companies’ digital network and the business should have multiple active digital channels to reach potential customers. Yes! This means publishing videos to Twitter, Google+, Facebook and others.
· Online Reputation is anything and everything said about your business on the internet. Yes, stars are valid and make a brief statement about the feelings of individuals’ experiences with your business. However, the consumer also understands that there are “Fake” and unwarranted reviews which do not tell the whole story about your business. It is important to stay vigilant on all of the Online Review Sites keeping your star rating high. However, it is much more important to allow all of your customers or clients to be provided a forum to share in detail their experience. There is no better way or opportunity to provide an opportunity for your customers to share their experience immediately to sure accuracy of the experience and completion of the online review. Unfortunately, many businesses don’t have a plan or a tool that will allow them to capture a review at the time of the transaction which limits the number of positive experiences to be posted on the web. In addition, by allowing all customers to give immediate feedback at the time of service; unhappy customers who share their thoughts will allow the company provide an expedient remedy to the issue with the ability to satisfy and win the customer for life.
· Customer Social Media Engagement creates customer satisfaction. Business is pretty simple. If you provide a good product or service to your patrons; they will be happy to share with friends and family what you have done for them. User-generated content is much more effective and important than content you share yourself. Praise from your customers is sure to catch the eye of prospects! The only catch is that it must be easy for them to do and there has to be a program creating the virility of the post.
· Search Engine Optimization is important, but should be done organically. This means creating content on the web which sticks or resonates with the Search Engines. The more content provided the stronger your business becomes the authority in your subject matter. Paid Advertisement only last as long as you are the highest bidder! Organic content last forever.
There are thousands of analyst that have stated these things that must be done to create relevancy for your business on the internet. There are almost as many digital media companies that try to provide a quick fix for one or all of these things that businesses need to utilize when reaching their potential clients. The facts are that these companies have not been able to create a true engaging program for their clients’ customers falling short of social media marketing and online reputation.
With its Patent-Pending Digital Marketing Solutions; DeliveryMaxx is the only digital media company that provides a simple to use app which will allow to immediately collect online reviews, post engaging videos and online content with branding and advertising. The program is embedded with digital code helping increase SEO which provides first page results on the Search Engines. It is a tool that is implanted with a complete digital strategy giving their clients a competitive advantage over the competition. For more information about DeliveryMaxx contact (888) 938-6299 or watch the DeliveryMaxx Introduction Video!