Friday, July 15, 2016
Founder of Money Journal, Sam Oh shares great information about utilizing video marketing into your strategy. DeliveryMaxx is the perfect app for your business or organization that will allow you to easily produce, publish and create lasting digital reach for branding your company or organization.
Have you incorporated video into your marketing strategy? If not, it's time you should. A few years ago, video marketing seemed to be its own entity. If you wanted to be found by select audiences, you had to have video. But now, video has special significance everywhere. In this post, we will look at why you need to start video marketing now.
Google is, and likely will always be number one. But YouTube has over a billion users who watch millions upon millions of hours of video. You can reach them by creating video that they can discover in YouTube search or general Google search results, depending on your video's topic and how well you optimize it for search engines.
Alternatively, you can reach YouTube's audience via a wide range of YouTube video advertising options. This includes banners, commercials before another video, commercials in the middle of a longer video, sponsored videos in the sidebar, and many other ad types specifically made to appeal to video consumers.
YouTube creators go beyond entertainment value. They serve audiences with actionable “how-to” content from helping golfers fix a slice to buying a used car and online marketing tutorials for beginners. YouTube has become a free educational hub for “learn it yourself” consumers and makers.
Best of all, every video you create for YouTube can be repurposed for dozens of other video hosting sites like Vimeo, DailyMotion, and many others. In addition, social networks like LinkedIn allow you to link YouTube videos to company pages and use them as media samples for your professional profiles, giving you even more opportunities to share videos about your business.
Do you want to reach more people on Facebook? Start using video. Video has been shown to get more organic reach than other types of posts according to studies by SocialBakers. Facebook is also starting to rival YouTube in video views, claiming to have hit an average of eight billion daily video views.
And now, if you want to get people engaged with your business, you should consider incorporating live video. Facebook has recently found that people spend three times longer with live video than with pre-recorded video. This is likely due to the fact that viewers can actually engage with the person(s) on camera by sending reactions, asking questions, etc.
But even if you don't want to get into live video just yet (which is now available for personal profiles, pages, and groups), you definitely need to start uploading video to your Facebook page for that organic reach boost. Not to mention you can pick one video as a featured video that appears above the About box on the left sidebar of your page. Think of it like a commercial or introduction for new visitors to your Facebook page.
Do you want to share more on Twitter? If so, then start sharing video. Twitter plans to roll out a new change that allows people to add media to their tweets without counting it towards their 140 characters. This means you can link to a video and still have 140 characters to describe it to your followers and add hashtags.
This is beneficial for multiple reasons. For starters, the video will stand out in the news feed, and the play button on the video will beg for people to click it.
Secondly, the video will get added to your media library, which appears on the left sidebar of your Twitter profile. That way, unlike your normal tweets that get lost in your profile's timeline, visitors to your profile will see your latest six media shares. So be sure to make your video thumbnails will catch people's eye and make them want to click!
Google Hangouts helped the explosion of live video group chat and public broadcasting of roundtables and live group Q&A. Then came Blab.im, which brought a little more simplicity for those who wanted to have four people on at a time and rotate people in and out of the broadcast easily. And now there's Huzza, a new Blab-like live group broadcasting platform with even more features that you can use, for a price.
Related: Can Live-Streaming Video Help Me?
The point is, if you want to get some exposure on a personal level that you can use to get your business exposure, you should consider getting invited onto or hosting a live show on one of these newer platforms. While Google Hangouts is older, it has the advantage of being free, having the ability to host up to ten people, and having lots of features such as screen sharing. While other platforms are newer, don't count out Google Hangouts just yet.
As you can see, there are lots of ways your business can enter the world of video. The key is to find the way that is best for your business and start there. And to make sure that no matter what type of video you create that you share it on as many platforms as possible so that you reach as many people as possible with your video marketing.
Experts across the country are talking about video marketing and the importance of incorporating this strategy into your daily marketing and advertising routine. DeliveryMaxx has a Patent-Pending App that utilized with their Digital Marketing and Advertising Program that will allow you to accomplish everything you need to do within minutes and a simple press of the button.
Thursday, June 23, 2016
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a video worth? According to my 7th grade honors student a video is worth 1.8 million words! My daughter is not too far off when we investigate how the mind works.
According to research people will retain almost 20% of what they hear. They generally retain 30% of what they see. However, when they combine seeing and listening; the retention of the message increases to 70%.
Every blog, article and digital expert expresses that businesses must utilize video to share their message. There is good reasoning behind these statements.
· Online Video Marketing is far more cost effective than TV, Radio, and Print advertising.
· Once your online video is complete you can reuse the video in multiple marketing settings. Facebook, You Tube etc. can all be used multiple times for absolutely no cost.
· Online Video Marketing will improve your Google ranking. Videos are 53% more likely than text pages to show up on the first page of search results.
· It’s all about Brand Awareness. Viewers retain 95% more of the message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
· According to Cisco, The future is here now. Internet video traffic will be 69% of all global consumer Internet traffic in 2017.
So what is your plan?
DeliveryMaxx has a Patent-Pending Digital Marketing Program that allows you to produce and publish videos instantly populating all of your digital channels. These videos can be shared to individual consumers within seconds, provide video testimonies and show off your great products and services.
The DeliveryMaxx program will allow you to produce Walk Around Videos, Testimonial Videos, create a video messaging program for congratulations after the sale/service, birthday wishes, anniversary of the sale date, and even miscellaneous videos commemorating whatever event you choose which are branded with your business and contact information, as well as easily accessible to share with the world.
All of the content is embedded with special code creating backlinks, mentions and citations driving more traffic back to your website.
In addition to the videos your company will be able to:
- Publish relevant meaningful content (blogs, pictures, videos) to the web
- Videos are a must in the digital marketing world and allow you to share your message instantly
- Post engaging content to talk with your potential consumer
- Win the game of posting the most content allowing you to be seen
- Utilize all of your social media channels daily
- Communicate directly with your customers sharing how much you care about them and their business
- Take a picture allowing your customers to share their great experience with all of their friends and family on their personal social media sites.
- Capture and direct reviews to any review site you choose your customers to share their experience
- Have the ability to instantly provide information about your products/service with a personal message
DeliveryMaxx is the only company that allows you to do all of these things with one mobile app saving you Time & Money creating great relationships with your customers, advertising/branding your company online, improving your online reputation, and turning everyone into a virtual digital billboard sharing your story and great things you do on the World Wide Web!
By utilizing the app to its fullest extent, your organic search engine results increase as well as referring backlinks, mentions and citations continue to increase driving more traffic back to your website. Your team will have a tool at their fingertips (DMAXX app) where they can capture a great moment and provide a link for your customers to share it to all of their friends and family allowing conversations about your business to be shared with potential customers. In addition, DeliveryMaxx has provided you the tools to instantly post and share videos, communicate with your customers or clients for years to come on.
For more information, contact DeliveryMaxx at (888) 936-6299.
Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Every article or blog that has been written over the last ten years has stated that businesses must utilize social media and online reputation to improve their business! However, as much opining which has been published, explanations as to “How to use Social Media to your advantage” have been lacking detailed substance.
By taking a simplistic approach, businesses can effectively use digital media to accomplish their goals which will allow them to increase branding, online reputation, customer engagement thus improving customer service indexes and sales.
First, a business must ask themselves what they need published on the internet about their service, products and how they conduct business on a day-to-day basis.
Every entity needs the following:
· Videos branded with their company. These short videos should be natural and a true reflection of the business (today’s consumer isn’t wanting to watch another commercial). Videos should be published daily and be readily available to send to inquiring customers. By producing short 30-45 second videos whether they are customer testimonies or “how to” videos; businesses will be adding content to the web easily available to the search engines. Videos should not only reside on YouTube or Vine. They should be shared throughout the companies’ digital network and the business should have multiple active digital channels to reach potential customers. Yes! This means publishing videos to Twitter, Google+, Facebook and others.
· Online Reputation is anything and everything said about your business on the internet. Yes, stars are valid and make a brief statement about the feelings of individuals’ experiences with your business. However, the consumer also understands that there are “Fake” and unwarranted reviews which do not tell the whole story about your business. It is important to stay vigilant on all of the Online Review Sites keeping your star rating high. However, it is much more important to allow all of your customers or clients to be provided a forum to share in detail their experience. There is no better way or opportunity to provide an opportunity for your customers to share their experience immediately to sure accuracy of the experience and completion of the online review. Unfortunately, many businesses don’t have a plan or a tool that will allow them to capture a review at the time of the transaction which limits the number of positive experiences to be posted on the web. In addition, by allowing all customers to give immediate feedback at the time of service; unhappy customers who share their thoughts will allow the company provide an expedient remedy to the issue with the ability to satisfy and win the customer for life.
· Customer Social Media Engagement creates customer satisfaction. Business is pretty simple. If you provide a good product or service to your patrons; they will be happy to share with friends and family what you have done for them. User-generated content is much more effective and important than content you share yourself. Praise from your customers is sure to catch the eye of prospects! The only catch is that it must be easy for them to do and there has to be a program creating the virility of the post.
· Search Engine Optimization is important, but should be done organically. This means creating content on the web which sticks or resonates with the Search Engines. The more content provided the stronger your business becomes the authority in your subject matter. Paid Advertisement only last as long as you are the highest bidder! Organic content last forever.
There are thousands of analyst that have stated these things that must be done to create relevancy for your business on the internet. There are almost as many digital media companies that try to provide a quick fix for one or all of these things that businesses need to utilize when reaching their potential clients. The facts are that these companies have not been able to create a true engaging program for their clients’ customers falling short of social media marketing and online reputation.
With its Patent-Pending Digital Marketing Solutions; DeliveryMaxx is the only digital media company that provides a simple to use app which will allow to immediately collect online reviews, post engaging videos and online content with branding and advertising. The program is embedded with digital code helping increase SEO which provides first page results on the Search Engines. It is a tool that is implanted with a complete digital strategy giving their clients a competitive advantage over the competition. For more information about DeliveryMaxx contact (888) 938-6299 or watch the DeliveryMaxx Introduction Video!
Wednesday, March 16, 2016
“Feel the Bern”, “Make America Great Again”, and “TrusTed” are all slogans we have read or heard each day we peruse through our Facebook or Twitter feeds. Even if you haven’t watched the nightly news you can probably attribute which slogan belongs to which candidate.
Long story short, the efforts of electoral candidates and their social media agencies seem to be concentrated towards winning affection of millennials (25 to 34 year olds), and although no one can say today which candidate is going to win the elections later this year, one thing is clear: social media is winning the elections today. The same goes for the way you conduct business every day. Your customers and potential clients get their information from social media. More importantly they get their information from the information their friends or family share on Social Media Channels.
Facebook’s head of U.S. Industry for Politics and Government, once cited the benefits of their video advertising saying it was a “great way to reach and mobilize supporters and voters that candidates need to win elections.” He further added that “those voters are on Facebook,” which is not far off the mark, counting the 200 million U.S. citizens actively using Facebook. It’s not enough just to post to Facebook. DeliveryMaxx provides a tool to allow you to create a daily campaign to have people share your story on their Facebook page which in return has your customers marketing and advertising for you. Obviously, DeliveryMaxx post your story and activity on all of the Social Media Channels important today.
Posting on niche social networks can help candidates stand out to millennials, according to Betsy Sigman, distinguished teaching professor at Georgetown University's McDonough School of Business. Millennials also appreciate photos and images, and these forms of media can make candidates more memorable to people in that valued demographic, Sigman says. If a candidate's message resonates, millennials are likely to share with people in their networks. Nothing stands out more clearly for your company than others sharing your story on their timeline or news feeds. All you have to do is use the DeliveryMaxx tool to allow your clients to share your information. It’s not enough for you to post to your business page. Your story has to find a way to get to your customers pages because that is where your potential clients reside.
To say Donald Trump has won the social media battle is a serious understatement. He could very well be the first president who rewrote the rules on social media. When Donald Trump fires off a late-night Twitter tirade, it shows up in the feeds of more than 3.7 million followers. Some reports show that Trump has received over $400 Million in free advertising because of others sharing his message. The days of paying for clicks and paid overlays are gone. You may not like what or how he says things, but one thing is for sure; others are sharing his message daily and that is FREE ADVERTISING!
The candidates may not be able to fix our country, but their campaigns have figured out how to get “We the People” to talk about them on Social Media. Your team has a tool at their fingertips (DMAXX app) where they can capture a great moment and provide a link for your customers to share it to all of their friends and family allowing conversations about your business to be shared with potential customers. In addition, DeliveryMaxx has provided you the tools to instantly post and share videos, communicate with your customers or clients for years to come on important dates such as birthdays, anniversaries and more.
For more information about how you can take advantage of social media and the revolutionary DMAXX App visit http://www.deliverymaxx.com today!