Jupiter Chevrolet practices what they preach when they state “their customers are like family.” They should know. The Garland dealership has been owned and operated by the same family for over 85 years providing great service and the highest quality Chevrolet new and pre-owned vehicles to Dallas/Fort Worth customers.
In September 1925 Ben C. Jackson, grandfather of Karen Matetich’s, opened the doors as Jackson-Olinger Chevrolet which was located just off the square in downtown Garland, Texas. In 1937, Jackson bought out Mr. Olinger and the dealership became known as Jackson Chevrolet.
By 1950, Elmer Newman (Mrs. Matetich's father) joined Mr. Jackson in the family business, and in 1956, the company moved to a new location on Garland Road expanding to a 40,000 square feet facility. In February of 1977, Mike Matetich Sr. came on board and moved the dealership to Jupiter Chevrolet’s present building.