Friday, May 22, 2020
For the last two months, business owners like myself have been very frustrated and in many cases at a loss for what to do next. First, we all should agree that reactions to the Coronavirus have negatively impacted many businesses. Like many of you, a wide variety of emotions have emerged as the goal post continued to change as we tried to conduct business in an ever-changing economic environment.
Instead of writing a blog blaming the government for abusing power, complaining about the mainstream media providing misinformation, exposing the big banks for squeezing out the small businesses for PPP funding or even shaming the citizens for allowing their fear to dictate the new rules and regulations that have severely limited businesses to achieve success; I have decided to talk about actions DeliveryMaxx has taken. Hopefully, this blog will give you and your business some positive actions you might be able to take allowing you to adapt, survive, rebuild, and ultimately thrive. Like us, you have probably invested your life savings to build your dream job, not for the sole purpose of making a living, but because you truly enjoy actively participating in the services or products your company provides.
There are several steps you can take to position your company and operate at a point of strength. Reaching potential clients, promoting a safe environment, networking, identifying ways to help others and willingness to adapt are just a few recommendations we encourage you to look at:
· Reaching Potential Clients. Due to the government shutting down business operations as we know it; it is imperative that you have a strong presence on the internet. This means your website has become your primary store front. It should be easy to navigate and allow your potential customer to receive all of the information they are looking for. However, you must have a digital strategy that helps guide people to your website. Think about the internet as a highway. If you were able to put up a billboard on every exit of the highway guiding people to your place of business, would that be helpful? Of course it would. That is how you want to use your social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogger, WordPress, Pinterest, YouTube and more. You should have a methodical strategy. The good news is that digital advertising and marketing is a lot less expensive than traditional advertising. Companies like DeliveryMaxx can help you.
· Promoting a Safe Environment. It does not matter if you think the reaction to the virus was a hoax, overblown or the perfect solution to keep people from getting sick. Perception is reality and the reality is there are a lot of people who are afraid due to the information or misinformation they have received. Therefore, if you want to build your clientele to solicit your place of business you will want to make sure they feel safe and are willing to step foot in your building. Although your employees are probably thankful to get back to work, they too receive a lot of information. They may not express their feeling to you, so you can ease their concerns by providing the appropriate PPE supplies to allow them to do their job safely. Personal Protection Supplies can be anything from KN95 Mask, disposable gloves, hand sanitizer or disinfectant spray. Companies like Apache Commodities Group have fair pricing below market and can even provide bulk products and pricing for your needs.
· Networking. With so many people telecommuting and utilizing virtual contacting services; having great relationships with others is vital. Talk with your vendors or partners. Be transparent with your employees. Let your business accounts know what is going on in your world. The more you share, the more likely it will be for someone else to identify with your experiences. Join a networking group even if it is a small group. Every business has been affected by the current situation and the landscape will continue to move. Experiences of the past will always help you prepare for the future. The more people you are in contact with the more experiences you will have access to allowing you to position your business for success.
· Help Others. This area is personal for me and DeliveryMaxx. Throughout this whole ordeal, I have experienced the same frustrations as many of you. I have felt like I was put on a remote island with no tools or help from others. I swallowed my pride and shared my concerns and sure enough there were individuals that offered to introduce me to others that might need my services. There were individuals that helped me navigate through the regulations of securing funding to allow me to operate. There were even clients who understood my value and instead of cutting out my services, identified other ways I could help. When I sat back and realized I could do the same for others, business began to grow. I offered to use my expertise at a minimum cost to them. Many times, my new clients and my company used unique billing methods that would be advantageous to both of us. In some cases my company achieved more revenue and in other cases we added more work without adding revenue. However, the satisfaction we gained helping others was a huge boost to our psyche and that gave us another ally in these chaotic times.
· Willingness to Adapt. You have a choice. You can draw a line in the sand and decide not to cross it. This can be admirable to some extent, but if your business can’t function, who does that help? Or you can compromise and adapt. Take for example a restaurant. Putting up Plexiglas dividers is not ideal. In many cases, it does not make a lot of sense when you really analyze what it is doing. The same goes for having the wait staff wearing a mask. However, if that is what it takes to open your doors and get back to 100% capacity that might be something you have to look at doing in order to survive. You don’t have to compromise your beliefs or alter your moral compass. However, if you can keep your business going for another day, month or even another year; you are giving your business a chance to survive.
On behalf of DeliveryMaxx, I hope that these suggestions will help you and your business survive, rebuild and thrive better than it ever has before. Please feel free to contact us and we can identify ways to allow you to get back to business as usual.
DeliveryMaxx continues to help businesses in all sectors reach their potential customers through the most innovative digital strategy utilizing common sense and today’s technology. Our clients experience positive Online Reputation, stronger SEO, concise content management, increase in social media engagement and advertisement and higher customer retention. We are able to customize and create a strategy for any entity that is trying to gain more exposure on the web. With clients in multiple industries and across the country such as Automotive Dealerships, Real-Estate Brokers & Agents, Churches, Service Industry, Sports Teams, Non-Profit Organizations and more; we utilize our Patent-Pending Program to develop a digital strategy that will meet the needs of sales, service and messaging to the masses. For more information about DeliveryMaxx contact (888) 938-6299 or watch the DeliveryMaxx Introduction Video!
Monday, May 11, 2020
Going to the grocery store over the past several weeks can become quite depressing. Many people are afraid to look you in the eye as if the season virus could be passed from one healthy person to another just by sight. With people being afraid of talking to one another, I have come to the conclusion that there are some who think the virus is the first virus known to mankind with the ability to transfer based on soundwaves.
As ridiculous as this sounds, the overhyped season virus has had so much misinformation shared by our politicians at the National, State and Local levels which they continue to regurgitate based on the over sensationalized stories the news media has fed them. Naïve citizens have been scared into submission quickly giving up their rights to provide a living to feed their children sharing false narratives to their friends and family through social media.
It is apparent that the majority of us will form our opinions based on social media. Businesses will have to quickly adapt to a vigilant digital media strategy that is built to reach an audience that is glued to watching 15 second videos and is highly impressed by a pithy meme. Our attention spans are short, and the point of the message needs to be made within seconds.
When it comes to an online digital strategy, businesses must make sure their message is concise and supportive of their narrative. If a business provides a great product or service, there should be several pieces to their online digital media strategy that supports these claims:
· Blogs- These are written pieces that have the ability to educate the consumer with facts and supporting documents. Great stories on how the product or service is being used can validate these assertions. It is also important to insert current events into these blogs. Letting the public know that you know what is going on in the world is important.
· Reviews- Many companies talk about getting a “lot of stars”, but reviews are so much more than that. The goal is to have customers mention the product/service, why they visited your business and who specifically helped them. Have you ever notices negative reviews state all of these things, but positive reviews might be a one word or one sentence on why they are happy? Businesses should make it available and easy for their happy customers to be able to share their complete experience with the world on multiple platforms. Video Testimonies should also be part of every businesses digital media strategy. If we can see a customer truly happy, then it is more believable. If you are a business that still pays for “Fake Reviews” customers can see through this. Number one, those reviews are not being looked at by the average customer and number two, if you are spending that much time on “Fake Reviews” your business will never achieve maximum profitability.
· Daily Post- There must be a method behind your post. Are the post engaging to customers? Do they create an emotion that can create a call to action? If you are paying a company to put the same post on your sites as every other one of their clients sites than you are not understanding how daily post work. In addition, you should be putting daily post on all of your social media sites to make sure you are optimizing the opportunity to reach additional customers.
· Video Messaging- There is nothing better than a candid video that talks about your business or the service you provide. The most searched videos are “How to Videos”. Everyone utilizes the internet to find information. If you want people to search your business, you better have the information they are looking for.
Automated Follow Up- Customer Retention is easier than finding new customers. Your digital strategy should have a consistent approach to letting the customer know you care. This should also be in a digital format to allow your customer to easily share the information with all of their friends and family.
DeliveryMaxx has been the leader in this arena over the last decade and continues to help businesses in all sectors reach their potential customers through the most innovative digital strategy utilizing common sense and today’s technology. Our clients experience positive Online Reputation, stronger SEO, concise content management, increase in social media engagement and advertisement and higher customer retention. We are able to customize and create a strategy for any entity that is trying to gain more exposure on the web. With clients in multiple industries and across the country such as Automotive Dealerships, Real-Estate Brokers & Agents, Churches, Service Industry, Sports Teams, Non-Profit Organizations and more; we utilize our Patent-Pending Program to develop a digital strategy that will meet the needs of sales, service and messaging to the masses.
DeliveryMaxx is one of the only digital media company that provides a simple to use app which will allow our clients immediately collect online reviews, post engaging videos and online content with branding and advertising. The program is embedded with digital code helping increase SEO which provides first page results on the Search Engines. It is a tool that is implanted with a complete digital strategy giving our clients a competitive advantage over the competition. For more information about DeliveryMaxx contact (888) 938-6299 or watch the DeliveryMaxx Introduction Video!
Monday, February 6, 2017
Without a question, Tom Brady and the New England Patriots 31 unanswered points against the Atlanta Falcons will be a Super Bowl memory that will be etched in the minds of sports fans forever. The unprecedented comeback was nothing short of amazing and Tom Brady has solidified himself as the Greatest of All-Time. Obviously, we can all talk about the controversy surrounding Brady and the Patriots, but more importantly will we remember any of the commercials during the big game?
Ad buyers estimate the average cost of a 30-second advertisement crept up to a whopping $5 million this year for the Super Bowl or the
However, most companies cannot afford this type of spend and the one’s that can are throwing good money away. Not to mention, 2017 Super Bowl Commercials were less than stellar this year!
According to Communicus’ new study about advertising during the big game showed that four out of five commercials during the last Super Bowl failed to make people buy or build product interest, the research firm said.
Key findings from the Communicus’ research, based on a nationally representative survey of 3,000 adults 18-65:
- Only 10% of consumers remember the average Super Bowl ad and know the brand being advertised.
- 80% of Super Bowl commercials fail to change consumer opinions/intentions regarding a brand.
- Only 33% of consumers can remember seeing a typical Super Bowl commercial in the first place.
While the viewing audience for the Super Bowl has only increased 300% since its inception, ad rates for the game have risen by 12,000%. “Super Bowl advertising retains a strong allure for marketers,” said Ms. Jeri Smith, President & CEO, Communicus, Inc. “This is despite the clear and consistent lack of ROI for the vast majority of brands investing in the Big Game.”
Recently, advancements in media and technology have provided advertisers with a multitude of new ways to target and connect with potential customers. Consumers have long been vocal about their aversion toward ads; ads interrupt programs, push products that are potentially not of interest and are, in general, a nuisance. It’s simple: We the consumer DO NOT like ads shoved in our face from you the company!
DeliveryMaxx has developed a Patent-Pending program allowing consumers to advertise to their friends and family via Social Media just by sharing their happy experience. In addition to being able to provide content across all of the major social media channels driving traffic back to their clients’ websites, DeliveryMaxx helps its clients with Online Reputation and Social Media Engagement. In short, DeliveryMaxx turns its client’s customers into virtual billboards saving their clients thousands of advertising dollars. How simple is it you might ask? By taking a simple picture or video and providing the consumer an opportunity to share the happy experience; one transaction can equal to thousands if not hundreds of thousands of views. For companies that have multiple transactions a day, these views and customer engagement will increase exponentially.
The best part of digital advertising is the advertising does not disappear overnight. The shelf life for digital advertising can last years. DeliveryMaxx also puts in place a strategic plan which improves their clients’ customer satisfaction index by staying in front of the happy customer. Thus, emotion and loyalty drives the consumer to continue to advertise for said company. Because of DeliveryMaxx’s Patent-Pending Technology the proven results happen as easy as pushing a button on a mobile app driving your product into the hands of millions of potential consumers. The cost of this type of advertising is less than 1 cent per view. Because the consumer is the one advertising for DeliveryMaxx the ROI increases tremendously as they are reaching “like minded” consumers.
For more information on how DeliveryMaxx can help your business or organization create a custom advertisement and marketing program worthy of Super Bowl proportions visit www.deliverymaxx.com or contact 888.936.6299. DeliveryMaxx clients include Automotive Dealerships, Real-Estate Brokers & Agents, Churches, Service Industry, Sports Teams, Non-Profit Organizations and more. In fact, anyone wanting to create a dominate presence on the web needs the DeliveryMaxx Program. Everything published to the World Wide Web will affect how your business is perceived. DeliveryMaxx allows you to take full control of your presence on the web; ensuring that daily branded content (Blogs/Videos/Images), reputation management (Online Reviews) and customer retention strategies are working together in unison allowing you to set your dealership apart from the competition. It is not enough to just have a program, but you must have a strategy and DeliveryMaxx provides you the tool to allow you and your customers to share with the world how great you are!
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Advertising is an integral part of any business, countless dollars are spent every year by local and national brands to help spread their story to potential customers. However as technology changes many companies have not changed their advertising strategies to compensate. Thanks to a rapid expansion of social media platforms on mobile devices, faster internet connectivity, and more sophisticated technology a huge shift has occurred in the way people get their news, and the amount of money spent advertising on social media is set to match newspaper ad revenues by 2020 according to leading forecasters.
Advertising Agency Zenith Optimedia predicts that ad spending on social media will account for 20% of all internet advertising in 2019, crossing the $50 billion mark and coming in just one percent behind newspaper ads around the world, poising social media advertising to overtake newspapers by 2020.
As such, it is crucial that marketing efforts be directed to social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter. However, don't run to spend money on social media advertising just yet. Use these trends to your advantage to develop a customized, organic, content-driven approach to social media in lieu of spending lots of money on short-lived ads. And with the increasing popularity of free browser add-ons that block advertisements, your business stands to gain more with an organic approach to social media.
While advertising on social media can be beneficial, it is best used to complement an effective content-driven network, saving you money while still reaching people and creating potential customers. Building an expansive network of inbound links is the foundation of good Search Engine Optimization (SEO), increasing your business's visibility online. An effective network is comprised of multiple social media sites with a mixture of content such as blog articles, photos of your business and customers, instructional videos, videos highlighting inventory and special events, reviews and comments from real customers, and other unique content designed to showcase the many aspects of your business.
"The Big 3" social media platforms are Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube and it is crucial your business has a strong presence on these sites. However, there is a large variety of social media channels that it is important to engage with. Sites such as Pinterest, Google Plus, Tumblr, Flickr, and others serve to increase your reach to more customers. Building a complete network and utilizing them to their fullest extent will set you apart from your competition.
Sound daunting? Fortunately, creating an extensive network and populating it with consistent unique content is extremely simple with DeliveryMaxx. DeliveryMaxx works with you to determine a marketing strategy, creates a custom social media and online review network, and provides you with a mobile application that allows you and your team to easily send content to populate your very own expansive network.
Content marketing is simple and easy with DeliveryMaxx, all it takes is less than ten minutes each day to create content such as customer photos, special event showcases, blogs, daily posts, videos, reviews, and more! All of which is posted and optimized by DeliveryMaxx allowing you to focus more on your business rather than social media and advertising. Let us reach people for you and keep your business in the online spotlight!
For more information about how DeliveryMaxx works and to schedule a demonstration visit http://www.deliverymaxx.com or call 888.936.6299 today!